- Age / Gender:
- 25, Male
- At my computer
- All Stats >
Love reviewing new flashes, like to watch them whether I have the time or not.
- Community Stats
Level 7 Blank Slate
Ranked as Town Watch
Contact Info / Websites
Today, I did some landscaping for my grandpa. A lot of mulching, had to trim a shrub and some trees with that mini-chainsaw thingy, and cleaning up a ground-up stump. Today's journey led to the learning of many lessons:
* Under all that dirt, there is a lot of water. Especially after it rains.
* K-swiss shoes aren't exactly water proof.
* Lifting 20 bags of topsoil is very tiring.
* Subsequently, the phrase 'Lift with your legs, not with your back' Is something important to listen to.
* The teeth on the shrub trimmer don't stop for anything short of metal. No, your fingers don't count.
* Gloves are important. They keep your hands from turning into blisters. Really, big, blisters.
* There are worms that are really big.
* Don't try to pick a fight with a bees nest. They outnumber you.
* Lastly, the sun is a powerful thing! It will fry you like a rare steak on the sun if you don't go outside a lot, and then try to attempt landscaping all day.
Everything ended up looking pretty good, and I have rarely ever felt this tired. But it's a good kind of tired. I'm happy with myself.
~ Until I find something catchy to say... Rawr.
Recent Game Medals
Total Medals Earned: 561 (From 67 different games.)